Sunday, January 31, 2010

[ 31 . 1 . 2010 Sun ]

Haha
Finally, I finish Code Geass Season 2 for second round lu~~~
watever, this is a good anime, an excellent anime
my fellow friends, my handsome punya bro, and my pretty punya sis
take a look on it, if no.....u rugi lol


He is cool, don't you think?

yesterday ah....
Sleep too many
from night sleep to morning
then from 12 pm sleep til 6 pm and 7 is coming

Haha, Sleep is nice de.....u noe?

The Saturday night is here, but I just cant close my eye, and say bye bye to realism, then have a meeting with 周公.........but, my eye is open like a ball, whole night, cant sleep, cant watch tv, cant online, cant reading ( can I also dun want lah ^^ ), so i take my comicsSSSss, take my seat at sofa, then start "reading" , and finally , the clock show me 7 am now, Now I baru willing to take my chemistry work to do ( but at last I only write the title )...

No comments:

Post a Comment