Monday, August 10, 2009

Tiring Walking

[10.08.2009 Mon]

Finish school jor
walk wif hung
dunno y???
he walk so fast....
like GAN FEI JI
i hard to chase after him

He ah....
whole day so cool
didn't say something
like got what problem in his mind
He walk 4 steps
I have to walk 4 steps and jump 1 step
Gosh~~~~.......

On the way
We saw min hua
she oso walking home
now i only noe
then we go faster than she
when hung back home jor
i walk slowly to "TOU HE"

Just awhile.....awhile
Min Hua in front of me jor
What???
am i too slowly
seem i have to train more


when i want pusing into JLN 1/37B
someone girl call me from a white van
then the van pass through me...
i'm just thinking

好像是YAO的妹妹.....

then i no peduli jor...


I pusing into JLN 1/37B
I saw a car
Red Ancer,car no. is WJT ????
And a girl...no..is two girl inside
one driver and....
1 girl student....
she lying on the sofa
like so tired....or thinking???
she so familiar
but i cant see clearly
I thought She are........

Finally
I back to home
So......tired
MuScLe CRamP!!!!
pain.....
haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment