Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Shopping and EATING!!!!

[ 17.02.2010 Wed ]

Ah.....
dunno where am I this evening
Besides Sungai Wang de.....named what "Lot-10"( dunno got spell wrong onot )
We go have our lunch first

See, so many ppl..."ppl mountain ppl sea"

My lunch..." lou xu fan "..cost RM 13...many bahan

See this article at WATSON...Do u think this is a "little" disgusting?

Until 7pm baru balik
And rain somemore......
we at here from 1pm to 7
6 hours !!!!!!! man....
I have to admire my mum leh....
she can wear a high-heel shoe and walk for 6 hours...
Me, a teenager, with sport shoe....also feel my kaki want patah jor...

When we reach home
See....the yellow flowers..


[ 满城尽带黄金甲 Curse Of The Golden Flower ]

hahax =P
Today I have a breakfast
and have about 4 lunch within 5 hours.......
and have some snacks ( like ice cream ah, fruits ah )
then malam lol....still go eating....but luckily..it's just one round..phew

No comments:

Post a Comment