Monday, February 8, 2010

Kawad Kawad

[ 08.02.2010 Mon ]

After school have to stay back for kawad
Be4 Kawad...have a chit chat under trees 1st

Then, Sern want go Math club leh
Of course I follow ^^
Go there and get a post leh~~~......
Now koko punya position got marks lol~~

starting kawad
the time pass and pass
and sern go back jor.....
then....then .....then !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zinc take as a commander....

Pada mulanya...I got a little nervous de...


"OMG...what should I do now ??? Ah~~~~~~~ @.@ *faint*"

Cuz I heard Some St. John members say she is a very serious commander
( Hehe...zinc.....no angry hah....just khabar angin )

But after let her command leh.....

Cheh~~~~......akhbar angin just really is khabar angin...

She can kawad and laugh at the same time.....and pick a BIG STICK then hit toward the tiang....then the broken stick just fly~~~(and it swing summore ~.~lll) in front of my eye [ The distance between my eye and the broken stick = 0.5 cm] Conclusion : OMG

However....

Christine....cheer up bah

" Hah...Looks like he paksa u to cheer up leh..... ~.~ "

No comments:

Post a Comment