Sunday, September 27, 2009

Rain again

[28.09.2009 Mon]


Raining day....
of course syok lah
no need walk under the big-red sun.......

Opening school jor.....
suddenly me,yao and sern got 1 more mother...
zZz
our EXTRA mother is giraffe....
i just no understand how can she, give speech and smile at the same time
maybe her mouth 够 big gua......

then, we got 1 more mother again.....后母
this ibu ah.....very wildness...
kesiannya sekolah kita....

Then start the syllabus....
揸fit人 come our classroom
point here and point there....
then complaint this and these
say want change us back to bio class leh.....
DUN WANT!!!!!! Dammit....
dun want dun want dun want.......



Since I cognizance she as my only angel in my life......
now is 554 days ady.....
but i still dunno what's on her mind...haiz
If she no like me....she can say....but she didn't.........
Love is a most important thing in my LIFE
有爱一条龙,无爱一条虫。
For AEC, fast fast find a girl for jia sern lol......he want !! hahah^^

No comments:

Post a Comment