Saturday, September 19, 2009

Worse morning

[20.09.2009 Sun]

At 7.28am
yao call me wake up
then i fast fast wake up and prepared for basketball

Go there kena pro sapu only
we 2 kei lei fei run here and run there only

Got 1 orang tua ply wif us
he...he ah...so strong
his bone is tightness
when he laggar me, i can feel the pain....so pain@.@

and got 1 small kid
i think he is standard 5 gua.....
when i steal his ball ah...
he say ["so high"],then apa kata kasar pun ada
me and yao stun jor..............

play til tired
yao only sms [wif who lei??? ask him lah^^] , no peduli me jor
so i walk back home

balik home liao ah....
check my pocket
Oh no.......OMG!!!!! where my lovely RM 16
then i baru noe
the pocket that keep the money is BOCOR!!!!!! 穿洞!!!

Aiya~~~~kesiannya..........
my dearly 16 ringgit sudah pergi macam ini lol.......
dunno who is the lucky guy that found my money lei???

No comments:

Post a Comment