Monday, July 20, 2009

Adobe PDF

On last Friday
sern and I have pass up a essay
to miss tang
But she say
SHE HAVENT ACCEPT IT!!!
Zzzz

Then
she want us to do it semula in the form of PDF(What is this??)
PDF=Portable Desktop Format(maybe is somekind of adobe)
apa ni>???
my brain was full of ?????
Go home and check

At home
Sern and me started to understand it...

[3.30-4.05pm]

Me: Hey,i download adobe 8 lol,u leh?
Sern: Har?? I baru online u ask me liao??
I only 5 version O.o?Wait me dl...
Me: hahaha,my one is 8,8 ah!!!

After 15 mins+
S: done....
M: then???
S: lan si u 1st.... MY ONE IS 9 VERSION de,muahahaha!!!
M: What?? Adobe reader newest is 8.1.2 ooo??!
S: Har??my one is 9 version....
M: u download adobe reader 9 or adobe acrobat 9??(i oso dunno what is that)
S: Ada different de meh??
M: No different de meh??,u download reader or acrobat???
S: dunno...u go adobe net see see...
M: www.adobe.com ???
S: Dunno....
M: I go see 1st....
[After awhile]

M: u download standard,pro or pro extend??
S: Dunno.....
M: .......
S: ha~ha~ha~....Haiz
Nvm lah,i just send her in the form of microsoft word...
M: Can boh ooo???
S: Can de lah.....
M: ~.~ ok

In this half hour
we finally finish it
in the way of unsuccessful
(cuz is no in the form of PDF)
听天由命吧!!!

Then
I go feed my grandchild
3 only left it 1
It is most fatty,most healthy and most naughty

I feed it
never mind....
But it kencing on my hand!!!@_@ lolz
Haiz...
so naughty

No comments:

Post a Comment