Friday, July 24, 2009

Tired =X

They say...
"Kawad at 1pm arr!!!"
Then I
Only me....they...
Left me alone..
I walk and walk
Nothing~~~~doing...
til 1.30pm

The sun so energytic
Wah~~~~good sun
We kawad under a big red sun
Kawad under the sun never mind
Kawad lewat never mind
But
When kawad aa...
Suddenly so many car in and out of the schul
Oh man....
It's no a car follow a car out
Is when a car out
Then we masuk barisan
Sedia!!!!!
Daripada kiri ~~cepat ~~~~ ja~~
Then a car come in AGAIN..@_@
Nothing doing

So
Pengerusi suggest us kawad under the sun
cuz there are no car
but somebody say
"啊,好热"
"哇老,很晒勒"
"喂,做么不要进去有树的地方"
...nothing doing

Finally
Kawad end jor
someone else baru datang
then...
Yao,Lun,the someone else and me
kawad again
but....
Lun sit behind
Yao conduct the kawad
And
The someone else and me
KAWAD!!!!!
of course lah
I play play with them cuz too boring
so they boh song

But never mind lah
Macam ini saya baru tahu apa kesalahan say mah

Tomorow???
Scare to think bout it...
Nut~~~~thing doing...

No comments:

Post a Comment