Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Dizzy@_@

[8.7.2009 Wed(5.00pm)]

Oh no~~~~
once i wake up from the bed
i feel no so well
Grrr...dizzy dizzy @_@
My view become more dark
I can only feel my head become more heavier now
the world~~~rotate n rotate(转啊转,转啊转,转到天上去)
Then i dizzy......

....
......
the world soon b'come so quiet
i love it
but
where am I ??
am i die??
y i no see the light from the heaven??

Erm,我还记得
在XX杂志中
看到有人说他在死的时候
会看到有一道光,温柔的光
可是
我什么都看不到
因为他们说不要走向光
要向后走
这样就能复生
但。。。。
我什么都没看到
难道要我做孤魂野鬼吗??
我还有很多重要地事还没做捏
N~~~~~O~~~~~~

After awhile,
i wake up from the dizzy
take my phone n call my dad fetch me to clinic

When see doctor
my dad say that i'm dizzy
he say
"No problem,No problem,don't worry,don't worry,不要紧,没关系地"
???
y he say like this de???
then he say
i was run a fever cuz my left knee
my left knee was swollen
he say have virus inside there
and it looks like "水肿"?? [他是这么说]
so it cause me run a fever

After 5 mins
i feel i finally oso want
meet the Azreal [sern noe it's mean]
cuz
he say he want give me an injection
injection jer....nvm de lah
but
he take out a big needle
u noe boh???
the pinhead aaaa
it's diameter is 0.5cm lol
so big
it's seem i sure dizzy again @_@
he then 'shoot' the pinhead into my left knee
knee leh!!!!!
luckily it no kena my bone...呼;)

Then he pull the needle
i feel like
something being suck by the needle
so geli =.=lll
first time is so PAIN!!!!!!
then it no pain ady
he sucks my 15ml blood +water
i see the blood's colour
is no red
is orange-red
want drink boh???
i give u

then....
i got reason for ponteng 2days lol
wahahaha

but
i dunno whether puntianak 'll curse me or no
cuz 2moro is the 4A first concert
hope the concert'll go well
although have me or no

everybody can tell me bout
the response of the concert???
hehe
the AEC CEO[our honor YEN PING]
so extremely good leh
be the conductor
but i think her hand'll tired
cuz she swing n swing her hand all the time

of course

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO OUR MOST VALUE FRIENZ
WEI LUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment