Saturday, October 3, 2009

Apologize

[ 03.10.2009 Sat ]


Erm........
Just because me and my brotherS get into trouble..............
so my mood is damn down yesterday....
then i even didn't noe what i was writing at the last post.....

I feel sorry to the ppl who i gallow...
and feel VERY SORRY to Someone..if my word hurt u....
Very Sorry........

Just left it to be one of my pengajaran...
" NOT LET U OWN FRAME OF MIND AFFECTING U "


Go yap house and learn some bout add math and chinese...
my chinese become pro jor...^^ [hehe]
and my add math may pass in the coming exam...
NEVERRRRR get 8% again!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!
but.....
chau chee punya add math maybe pro than both of us leh...
the work that i and yao do.....
think bout 1 and half hour jor still cant do it
but chau chee just finish it off in just 20 min.....
somemore that is 2 marks question only............endless

then.....
I and chau chee go visit the 2 "old" dog....
they old ady.....no always bark now....
i and chau chee want go touch it and sayang them...
but scare bout that our hand maybe will get injured
then ah....
yao come and say.....
"cheh!!!! u all cowardice.... aiai go my house ah, dare to go and let the dog smell her hand....
then just let the dog lick her hand......she still sayang them and touch them.... "

I and chau chee stun jor.........then i ask he, go "feel" the dog lor
but.....haha, we are cowardice

Hia hia, yao
can give the copyright???
then i get the funny movie that chau chee snap de....
and upload to my blog.....can??????
u are the leading actor ooooo....hahaHA

No comments:

Post a Comment