Thursday, October 29, 2009

Exam over

[ 29.10.2009 Fri ]

Exam over lah...
I cant on9 in the 3days be4 leh
All things are crush in my mind
and i lazy to type it all out lah..LAZY

Anyway
Exam over already
So How?? So what??
Now i no nid wake up too early for these stupid exam lor

Haiz...day after day
I am miss her....so miss her...
人家说,一日不见,如隔三秋....
我??一阵不见,生不如死......Now she really crush in my mind

I love her,but i didn't noe that she love me onot??
I afraid...afraid to fail again...
almost fail in add math already
I dun want fail in it...and lose her
So...I must win.....许胜不许败....zzz


and something i want to tell my fellow friends....and my lovely friends
绯闻可以杀死人,也可以杀死我们认识的" 神 "( AEC member )
and i want to praise chung kar yee in here...she so pro....in order to extort a confession
she really pro leh....siao~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment