Tuesday, October 13, 2009

The end is a New Opening

[ 13.10.2009 Tue ]

Night already
Finally i can prove my answer today
For a long~~~~~ period
Guess this answer and no tell anyone
Hope this is no true
And my guess will wrong
But everytime
Everything bad that i guess will become reality

Why should i
How should i
What should i
Always analyse the condition
Guess the answer
Then plan the procedure....
Everything that good for me NEVER become true
But the bad thing always come to find me....:'(

Now i also understand
What is the end
The end doesn't represent the judgement day of the world
Actually it means a new root,a new plant, a new opening that is prepared for me
i should accept the fact....
pass through the old road
and go into the new opening
To make new difference
And make myself become a new person
I should accept all of this

I like fortune-telling
But sometime i regret them
cuz everything that guess will happen on me is real....
in this september....i noe i will sick
then i become the true
i really sick badly then pengsan
Before go out,i have some intuition that say i will found something valuable
But who noe??? when i come back from basketball
My money fly jor.........

Answer actually is in front of me ady
But i affraid to seek it
Now i try to accept the end
And prepared for the new opening

A new opening is in front of me now
Just see....what should i done on it only
I must learn
I must no more be in two minds and indecision....
I must do the decision faster now
Accept or regret
Go on or give up

Next year will be a new challenge for me
new things,new people
new future,and new decision
i must "throw out" the old thing in my mind
Shooo~~~ all the old thing in my mind
Now i have to prepared for a new opening

Yes
The end is a signal of a new opening
Now i should look forward for the new opening
but no hurt my brain and find out the ways to prevent the end
Just accept and Face it.......

New Version of my life....[13.10.2009]

No comments:

Post a Comment