Monday, November 23, 2009

Eating

[ 23.11.2009 Mon ]

今天我觉得食神“看中”了我
Just eating whole the day....
Sei lol....
Eat liao sleep....Sleep liao play ps or com....
play liao eat again...then sleep....
Just like a pig @.@

but today...
I no sleep....
just eat.....
at morning...eat breakfast
makan wan tan mee....sudah tambah dua 水饺de.....
then at afternoon,i get some junk and eat..."some"
then my mum say want go out
so we go out and...
EAT Again!!!!!! me!!!
makan Italy mee....makan Chicken steak....
makan fried rice.....makan again itu salad 薄饼
I oso scare leh....but still eat
go Jusco ,buy this and buy that....want bankrap lor....
come back home....
eat dinner....i dunno...but i feel like...."again???"
but....i eat too much again.....
eat chicken (again)
Eat two plate orf rice O.O
finish lah....finally i can rest....

But still.....
I go kitchen and get some bread that buy from Jusco..
and~~~~~
start again...^^ haha
tak cukup lagi...go eat some sweet lol....

nanti malam my mum say want call pizza leh....
I want cry lor......wuwuwu~~~~~~
dunno tonight how i can go through it.....

I think....I will fat like a pig now...
Endless~~~~.~~~~~
(and now I was thinking...
Is everyone will become Fat-man and Fat-women leh???
Still wait and expect...imagine....hohohoho, all fat jor lu...)

No comments:

Post a Comment