Thursday, November 5, 2009

Some1 BirthDay

[ 05.11.2009 Thur ]

Ah....after exam liao sooo relax
everytime in class chatting wif friendz
and then..... sern leave me alone in class..
go kawat pulak...>.< color="#ffcc00">"prepared for persaraan puan pengetua"
then i no nid get back to the class from 8 until unlimited

haiz...love make me bother...but it make me feel the significance in the life
Love 1 ppl....love some1...love some ppl....
should I talk wif them whole the time,make myself closer wif her...
or should I stand nearly and look at her only....not to bother her....
or ...or.............haiz...

Didn't dare to have some special relationship wif girl ady....
Dunno why.....although I love her...but I didn't dare to tell her...
Hmm......

Then today is some1 BirthDay....erm....
Nop...is 2 ppl BirthDay......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
HOPE U 2 HAPPY ALWAYS AND SMILE ALWAYS =)

No comments:

Post a Comment