Friday, November 20, 2009

So-called "FRIENDS"

[ 20.11.2009 Fri ]

So the world wags
When I calling u friend
U think I am an idiot,or even an ass!!!


What the heck is this
I treat u good...I never betray u
I though u are a good friend...

BUT

U pura-pura baik in front of me
Then u talk bout my tale,or a swearword behind me
This is a GOOD FRIEND what they called

Nowadays
many of my friends r changed already
some regard $$ as their second life
some ppl more over..........
Talk bout my bad,just for find a topic for him to kao lui !!!!!!!!!!
It's very babi!!! dammit and fuk!!!!!!!!!

U insulted me by calling me a fastidium RUBBISH ( If u say me only,I no care,but u insult also my friend!!!! )
I am a rubbish???
yes,I am!!!
But I am better than u..babi!!!!!

U noe?
U are ugly!!!!!!
but not ur face,is ur heart
ur heart are ugly...such a black heart!!!!!!

U wan kao lui???
u punya "dai ji"
but no nid 摆我上台呱???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Such a duplicity ppl
ya, u can hate me,but if u insult me
I WILL NO FORGIVE U
AND
I WILL REVENGE THAT INSULT

No comments:

Post a Comment