Sunday, November 15, 2009

Jealousy

[ 16.11.2009 Mon ]

Jealousy...
what is this actually???
It seems so stranger for me....
but now it happens to me dy

I sendiri pun tak tau....why 加鱼大姑 so clever de...
everytime I talk wif her ah...she sure got something to "za" me de....
Haiz....
Doesn't happen such thing be4 de leh....
so I think i am weird now
jealous...why?
why I jealous...for WHAT???!!!!!
so...dun say again lah

Jealous make my life become chaos leh
How could it be.........siao~~~~
so.......I must stay it away
and control my feelings
no to let the bad feelings invade and occupy my heart again
it...sucks...and hate this feelings

however...good luck lol....加鱼大姑...HohohoOOOOO

And..if my friends got problem
u all can find me...
I will try my hard to help u
but the most important thing is
U are a *~^(>GIRL<)^~*
then i definitely help u from "top to bottom" =P

No comments:

Post a Comment